The East St. Paul Curling Club is seeking proposals for an Ice Maker for the 2017-18 season.
The ESPCC is a six sheet facility with approximately 600 members operating seven days a week from September to April. Interested parties should submit a proposal by June 12, 2017.
Your proposal should include the following:
- Ice Technician Level certification completed
- Previous ice making experience
- Experience preparing and maintaining curling ice for provinical, national and/or international championships
- Operational plan for installation and maintenance of excellent curling ice
- Standards and training for ice attendants
- Weekly time commitment required for optimal ice conditions
- Plan for special event
- Compensation desired for completion on the work outlined in the proposal
- Other information that may be valuable to the selection committee.
Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of both cost and the proposed delivery of services. A contract for services may be offered to the candidate who delivers the proposal that best meets the needs of the ESPC both in services and costs.
For additional information on ice maker duties and the curling schedule please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
Please submit proposal by email to: